Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So very close … so close I can taste it! Today Perry emailed me to say that the Lincoln's War rulebooks, playbooks, maps and player aids were delivered. They are in house and ready for boxing. The boxes themselves are ready for their contents. Brian recently posted an excellent photo of delivered boxes (Brian Morris, kindly posted the pic in the IMAGES section above). All we are waiting on now are the counter sheets. Note that Brian’s post also mentioned Lincoln’s War attending MMPs WINTER OFFENSIVE in Bowie, Maryland. If you’re in the neighborhood January 16th to the 19th, you have to stop by. It’s a small con typically devoted to ASL but the convention hotel is wonderful. The convention itself is focused on charity work, and besides this might be your first opportunity to pit Lincoln and Davis against each other in a competitive setting.

We’re in the home stretch now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an ETA on the countersheets? Would love to tinker with this over the Thanksgiving holiday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So would I Kyle. But If I had an ETA, I'd be sharing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rush
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to file this under "best news of the day."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Cronin
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like this to be under the tree for my son for xmas, we love playing ACW games and he will be home from college...would be one nice holiday for us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you'll have it in hand before the gifting begins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.