Popular Tags: [View All]
Stu Monk
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would assume that as you only can have one type of summon in plat under your control at a time, you couldn't say, play a second dragon and choose to sacrifice the first?

Additionally, if I gain control of my opponents dragon and I have one in play, can I keep them both in play at the same time?

Thanks in advance and great game! Purchased it at Essen '13 and the chap on the stall was most helpful in securing my purchase.

Smonkey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Stu ! Welcome to a great game that seems sadly under-represented here on BGG. I hope Patricnk will answer your questions.

I'd hazard a guess that the answers to your questions are: No, and Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ruedisueli
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SMonkey23 wrote:
I would assume that as you only can have one type of summon in plat under your control at a time, you couldn't say, play a second dragon and choose to sacrifice the first?

Additionally, if I gain control of my opponents dragon and I have one in play, can I keep them both in play at the same time?

Thanks in advance and great game! Purchased it at Essen '13 and the chap on the stall was most helpful in securing my purchase.

Smonkey

Hi there, welcome to the league of chaos! I hope you will enjoy the game

Your first question: no, you can only have 1 summon of 1 type in play. And you can't just sacrifice a summon to replace it.

Your second question: no, if you steal a summon you already have in play, it goes to the discard pile.

You only have 1 playing piece for each summon type, so you can never have 2 summons of the same type in play... Though there are cards that can change (non life base) summon type!

Kindest regards, Pat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Monk
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies Colin and Pat.

It is a shame this game doesn't get the recognition it deserves on BGG, but at least there are some who know how good it is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.