Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two separate issues here. First a villain at a temple. The value of it is 5 He has had 3 successes so there are 2'markers left. The danger number is 5. He rolls and gets 2 successes.

Will he roll for collapse immediately?

Second question. Will nazi villains be protected by henchmen even for wounds due to temple collapse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Powell
Australia
Glenrowan
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes to both
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about 2. Defence value is ignored for Temple Collapse, so why not ignore Henchmen also? I would say all hits become wounds in a Temple Collapse. Seems thematic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tarheel wrote:
Two separate issues here. First a villain at a temple. The value of it is 5 He has had 3 successes so there are 2'markers left. The danger number is 5. He rolls and gets 2 successes.

Second question. Will nazi villains be protected by henchmen even for wounds due to temple collapse?

1. This is come up before, and I am pretty sure this is the official ruling: If you are in a situation where the Villain's roll would affect more than just their success (for instance, a Temple collapse or the Villain being near enough the KO state), roll the dice one at a time and resolve them individually before rolling the next die. So in your example, he would roll one at a time. For every success, he would add a Danger marker to be Temple and collect a coin. If he got to the point where he added a fifth marker, he would take the coin, replace all Danger markers with one Collapse token, and then rolled for collapse. Assuming Temple did not collapse and he still had dice to roll, he would then continue rolling.

2. I don't see why not. The Henchmen seem to take every other kind of Wound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tarheel wrote:

There is an official answer from FFP to the first question somewhere on this forum (I believe you are correct).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.