Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The QR code should be up and working in the near future.
For those who can't access the crystal ball ...

Bob the Blob

Originally, this pet had no name. And no shape. And no personality. No, wait, that's not true. Actually, Bob's personality is very well defined: He is eager to please. That's why he lets us call him Bob, and that's why he will be whatever you want him to be.

During phase 3, before drawing cards (and even before using the Crystal Ball), choose one color: green, red, yellow, or purple. All of Bob's gray bars will become that color for this round. So you will draw the appropriate number of Need Cards of that color and assign Need Cards of that color to Bob. Only the gray bars are changed; you can still assign accessories to give Bob extra bars in the accessories' colors. You may choose a different color for Bob each round, but once the color is chosen it remains fixed until the end of the round.

During phase 4, when showing off Bob the Blob, choose whether Bob eats meat or vegetables. For the rest of the round Bob will be either a carnivore or an herbivore. You may make a different choice every round, but you can never choose for Bob to be an omnivore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Silver
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much! We wanted to use him and I couldn't find his rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Randall Silver wrote:
Thank you so much! We wanted to use him and I couldn't find his rules!

Thanks Andy,
I uploaded the rules to print out in PDF .
Here you go:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/96696/bob-the-blob-ess...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.