Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willow Pearson
England
Leicester
flag msg tools
Never drop a crate!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ran North Africa again, only thing I'm unsure of now is a few of the air rules around interaction. Concentrating on the situations that can occur in this scenario only I believe the following can occur:

Counterair:

Only attacker can announce, cannot be intercepted, only attacker can reinforce in rounds after first.

Ground combat:

Attacker announces, defender cannot intercept, only counter-support. No air combat, just add AFs to odds.

Attacker however can intercept defensive ground support, this leads to air combat, if the attackers withdraws any surviving defenders support the ground attack provided they didn't about in the last round of combat.

I'm working on the abbreviated SOP for the scenario here, but it basically looks like the attacker gets a *lot* more in the way of options compared to the defender.

Any glaring errors in my understanding of this?

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked through the rules and it looks right.

The only air interceptions appear to be:

Defenders intercept air supply/air transport/airdrops.
Attackers counter-intercept the above.
Attackers intercept defensive air support.

Any others?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill K
United States
Unspecified
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deathninja wrote:
Any glaring errors in my understanding of this?

Nope. You've got it pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.