Fraser Lamont
Scotland
Dunblane
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi sledders,

As has been mentioned before, it was an oversight of me not to put anything into the box to keep the cards together. shake

However, a lovely geeker has posted a great tuckbox generator

Stephen Brown
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools

I have had a first go at doing one for Mush! Mush!. Unfortunately, I do not have any cards here yet (still in Germany), so I am flying a bit blind. Each box should fit 100 cards, so two needed in total.

Please let me know if the cards do fit/do not fit. Also, if someone wants to give some dimensions for sleeves they are using, I will do another tuckbox for sleeved cards.

cheers,
Fraser

Fraser Lamont
Fragor Games

edit: should have mentioned that it is in the queue and will appear in the files section.
edit 2: up now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dicemanjnr wrote:
Hi sledders,

As has been mentioned before, it was an oversight of me not to put anything into the box to keep the cards together. shake

Because of that oversight I demand that the designers sign my game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Lamont
Scotland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer

Deb,

No problem at all. Just let us know when you have booked our flights

Gordon

Gordon Lamont
Fragor Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diceman wrote:

Deb,

Gordon

Gordon Lamont
Fragor Games

I'm assuming Deb is referring to games that have not yet been shipped for international pre-orders. And I second that demand!

Autographs will keep us from rioting over the game breaking lack of card storage!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser Lamont
Scotland
Dunblane
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
diceman wrote:

Deb,

Gordon

Gordon Lamont
Fragor Games

I'm assuming Deb is referring to games that have not yet been shipped for international pre-orders. And I second that demand!

Autographs will keep us from rioting over the game breaking lack of card storage!

I'm afraid the games go straight from Germany to our US distributor without touching our fair hands. On the plus side, if Deb is already flying us over, you will only have to pay for an internal flight?

Cheers,
Fraser
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dicemanjnr wrote:

I'm afraid the games go straight from Germany to our US distributor without touching our fair hands. On the plus side, if Deb is already flying us over, you will only have to pay for an internal flight?

Cheers,
Fraser

Internal flights? Pffft. Deb's in Minnesota, so we'll just wait until mid-January and you'll be dogsledding your way across to the East Coast.

actaion wrote:
dicemanjnr wrote:
it is in the queue and will appear in the files section.

shure? still nothng there..

Mod approval on files can sometimes take days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.