Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel T.
Germany
flag msg tools
Pew! Pew! Pew! KABOOOM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if I missed this in the rules. When a cavarly unit pursuits after CC and ends up with another enemy unit in one of its front hexes, triggers this a follow-up combat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Norsk Ridder wrote:
Don't know if I missed this in the rules. When a cavarly unit pursuits after CC and ends up with another enemy unit in one of its front hexes, triggers this a follow-up combat?

I believe no. However, if the unit is a cavalry unit that was approached and that wing is NOT by the active player, it may try to intercept, if it has not performed an intercept attempt that activation.

William
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
No where in the pursuit rules(11.7) does it discuss up additional combats by the pursuing unit brought about by pursuit, therefore none are allowed. You may be thinking of GBoH.

As Senor Raynovich points out, pusuit is a Reaction trigger. Since it is the second bullet, it is an Interception trigger. Unitsthe pursuing cav ended near would also be eligible other Reaction, such as Firing, Withdrawing, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel T.
Germany
flag msg tools
Pew! Pew! Pew! KABOOOM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks alot for the answers. Notice now, that I also have to check the reaction / interception rules again. I played them wrong and let cavalry units have more than one interception attempt per turn. I also missed out the rules for withdrawing.
So much to learn and my good grip on the GBoH rules is not realy helpfull.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ekberg
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep it up, it is well worth it, a great game system

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.