Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my copy of the game, the rules for Fundraising leave out an important piece of information: how many dice to roll while Fundraising. It appears that the sentence didn't make it into the final copy - it describes what Fundraising is and the states it uses, but then goes straight into an example, where the user has already gotten a 10. My wife and I played and found the Fundraising to be way too powerful, because we went ahead and rolled all three dice each time. The FAQ on the website says that it should only be two dice while fundraising. I thought I would write this up in case anyone else was in the same situation. One of the reviews in here mentions three dice for Fundraising, so we weren't the only ones to go that route.

william4192 wrote:
To raise funds, it simply means you choose one of the four states, then roll the three dice and half of the rule goes in the selected state and the other half can go in any other state(s).

I see also that the Description on the game's BGG page says two dice, so that is good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.