Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Since everyone was feeling a little cheated by our earlier playing of Galaxy, we decided to finish the night with a game of Titan: the arena. The simplicity of Titan made it easier for us to concentrate on strategy rather than rules. Also, since the monster’s power is listed on each card, it’s a lot easier to learn the powers and play accordingly.

In this particular game, I employed the “play your bases early and often” strategy to get a bunch of bases in the top row. I also put a secret bet on a monster that survived until the end of the game.

Rob lost his secret bet on the 2 or 3 round and immediately started inflicting pain on the other players. As usual, this strategy provided enjoyment for Rob but put him out of the running. Fred didn’t play a secret bet and this basically put him out of the running. Additionally, Fred killed Rob’s secret bet and thus experienced most of his wrath. JC placed a secret bet on the same monster as I and the game basically came down to the 2 of us. I was able to hold her off by a few points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.