Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Grimm
Germany
Elsdorf
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

During production, when i did not have enough resources, i will lose 1 VP and books instead, right?

When i lose a war, i lose 1 VP and some resources (maybe). If i did not have enough resources, i lose 1 VP and books instead. Ok.

When both happens in the same round and both effects are for the same resource, did i lose 2 VP (1 during production and 1 for the war) or did i lose 3 VP (1 during production, 1 for the war and 1 for the missing resources again)?

In the german rule state that a player can only lose max one VP for each missing resource type per round. So in the above example the lost VPs are 2 not 3.

Atti
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Attila wrote:

In the german rule state that a player can only lose max one VP for each missing resource type per round. So in the above example the lost VPs are 2 not 3.
Atti

this rule applies and is correct.

so you lose only 2 VPs (1 for the war and 1 for the same resource)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Grimm
Germany
Elsdorf
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thank you. This will make some interesting tactics possible. (e.g. building a wonder witch need some additional resources when completed)

Atti
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.