Subject: Pet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I couldn't figure out what a pet was.

Hunters and sentinels was called creatures.

When starting to write a question here I wondered whatever it could possibly be an icon and checked the online rulebook and it was.

Crap =P. Since I couldn't figure it out yesterday I think we just ignored it. Forgot about the guardians remaing in place unless you defeated them too.. And something more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aradraug
Czech Republic
Novy Jicin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pet is a creature with a pet icon (icon seems like a lion to me) in the lower right corner of the card. There are no special rules governing the pets in general in the rulebook, but some other cards (forgot the name, but alien character from the modern era) can have some special rules.
Look at Velociraptor (elite) or Timber Wolf (secret).

The other kind of creature is a bot (spider-like icon), for example Crawler (secret).

EDIT: Hunters and sentinels are subspecies of pets nad bots. There are creatures - pets and bots. There are pets - sentinels and hunters. There are bots - sentinels and hunters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.