Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I choose to rest in the Woods of Mana, danger level 4, and I have 7 cards in hand, do I need to discard down to 4 cards, (8-4), or do I get to keep the 7?

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pierre Le Bear wrote:
If I choose to rest in the Woods of Mana, danger level 4, and I have 7 cards in hand, do I need to discard down to 4 cards, (8-4), or do I get to keep the 7?

PLB.
It's very,very rare someone has 7 cards and wants to Rest (other than giving a handicap for a newbie opponent )
If you Rest and you don't discard any cards, you keep all your cards and just waste the precious Rest (you are still healthy enough to Rest).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of the unusual situation where one wanted to rest next to or even in the Tower of Death prior to launching an attack on Elzoof the next turn with maximal cards in hand. With the Woods of Mana, one could pick up Fairy Dust to enter the Tower with.

PLB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pierre Le Bear wrote:
I was thinking of the unusual situation where one wanted to rest next to or even in the Tower of Death prior to launching an attack on Elzoof the next turn with maximal cards in hand. With the Woods of Mana, one could pick up Fairy Dust to enter the Tower with.

PLB.
Why not enter the Tower of Death right away / this turn ? No need to Rest with 7 HP, since next turn will have the same result: you have 7 HP in Woods of Mana, plus the opponent will have an extra turn...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only everlayed solo!

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only ever played solo!

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pierre Le Bear wrote:
I've only ever played solo!

PLB.
Maybe you can take the Faery Dust, move a little to another Location nearest to the Tower, rest there and prepare for the final battle?
Or, take the Faery Dust, then make some calculation. If there is a good chance, to the Tower then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.