Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio
Peru
Lima
Lima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy and saw the models ,they are average hard plastic ones ,not too detailed and with a bit of warping ,the guns in all T-34s are a bit to the left referred to the center of the turret and one of my Tigers got a hole and concavity in the turret ,but these will be fixed and the models painted ,they come in 5 parts (2 threads in black,lower part,upper part and turret),the Scale of the tanks is 1/150 aprox. and not !/144 as I thought ,the Stuka is 1/200 ,the T-34 is the model 1941 with the big upper commander hatch and rubber rimmed wheels ,the Tigers have a box(?) in the middle of the front between the bow machine gun and driver's visor and the Stuka is the model G with the big 37mm guns ,it looks cool. I'm planning on getting more 1/144 tanks that sit very good in the board hexes and will have to make some more cards.
Would like to know if there will be an expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering it's been four years since this came out, I'm guessing it didn't sell at that well. It's in that "in between" place that usually doesn't sell well - between a wargame and...something not a wargame, such as a Euro=style game.

So, I'd personally view the chances of an expansion or sequel as being rather slim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio
Peru
Lima
Lima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A pity about an expansion ,but that is not much of a problem if you make a Variant to the basic game ,for a beginners different tanks for both sides: Panthers(got 2 already,PzIII,PzIV,IS-2,KV-1,etc.
But the game as is seems an elaborate form of chess as stated elsewhere ,with just one scenario ,I was thinking in getting different rules (like Battletech QSR) using the components and adding dice ,and a possibility for more scenarios ,my favorite would be total extermination ,others like destroying the enemy HQ, envelopment ,convoy ,and endless more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Tremble
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
Go for it brother ! That's part of the fun of wargaming...thinking "outside the box"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.