MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anyone please recommend a SUBJ?
I would like to organize a gaming club with a DIY / rare / out-of-print / long-lasting games direction (that is, with games ranging from the Decktet series to homebrewn Marrakesch to Powerboats to Hive tactics and Go basics).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Managed to find an excellent PDF article about it!

http://cdn1.daysofwonder.com/en/img/ggroup_how2run.pdf

Are there any other nice resources on this topic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pnp fanatic
msg tools
Very good starter article. I will be searching out material like this and will post any links I find...and don't leave out online sources. There are a lot of ways to form groups there as well, playing on VASSAL, for instance...these can lead to F2F groups meeting who might never have met otherwise.

Thanks for the post.

(subscribed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I began looking for these materials because I wanted to get slightly away from online and computer gaming. =) But, actually, finding a good way to use VASSAL with a projector would be splendid!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.