Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Schmidt
Hungary
Siófok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/dungeon-ro...

4 new heroes
12 new treasures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
1 new backer (that would be me meeple)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Walker
United Kingdom
Liphook
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also backed but slightly bemused at Xmas themed heroes arriving in February - surely this should have been a later expansion with Easter or Spring themed heroes in Feb????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Ah, "Pay what you want." I guess that means future stretch rewards will only be made available to people who pledged at the recommended level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Hungary
Siófok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, I don't know why TMG start it now, anyway I'm glad to have a copy of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Hungary
Siófok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Ah, "Pay what you want." I guess that means future stretch rewards will only be made available to people who pledged at the recommended level.

They not planning that. Michael Mindes said: "I expect that there will not be any add-ons for this project, what you pledge for is what you get."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stevepwalker wrote:
Also backed but slightly bemused at Xmas themed heroes arriving in February - surely this should have been a later expansion with Easter or Spring themed heroes in Feb????

Agreed. I had told my wife/kids/friends about this promo (which is CLEARLY Christmas themed - as 3 of the 4 new heroes are involved in Christmas) - they all thought it was cool and would be great to have over Christmas break. Delivery in February??? Really? surprise

Weak sauce.

Sorry, I love Dungeon Roll and Tasty Minstrel Games, but they kinda fell on their face with that one. A seasonal promo that ships after the season?

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikoms wrote:

Sorry, I love Dungeon Roll and Tasty Minstrel Games, but they kinda fell on their face with that one. A seasonal promo that ships after the season?

shake

Given the usual delays Kickstarter has, they will arrive timely before Christmas ... 2014
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sochan

Rhode Island
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I wish they made a Halloween-themed pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
SockHandPuppet wrote:
Now I wish they made a Halloween-themed pack.

That will be released in July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, next November!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
Nikoms wrote:

shake

Given the usual delays Kickstarter has, they will arrive timely before Christmas ... 2014
They've announced that the first stretch goal of the Kickstarter project is making a Print-n-play version available to backers in time for the holiday season. This version will have full card art, so (especially if you sleeve your cards) it will be almost like playing with the real deal while you wait for delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martidem wrote:
PzVIE wrote:
Nikoms wrote:

shake

They've announced that the first stretch goal of the Kickstarter project is making a Print-n-play version available to backers in time for the holiday season. This version will have full card art, so (especially if you sleeve your cards) it will be almost like playing with the real deal while you wait for delivery.

I haven't seen this rumor verified anywhere. Would you happen to have a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikoms wrote:
martidem wrote:
PzVIE wrote:
Nikoms wrote:

shake

I haven't seen this rumor verified anywhere. Would you happen to have a link?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/dungeon-ro...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gray Deth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone know what's going on w/ this kickstarter? no update since it ended even though mike said he'd update the very next day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update today!!! And PnP files!! wOOt!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.