Subject: Recommendations for Newbie Gaming Couple? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi BGG community,

My boyfriend and I are relatively new to the world of board games/Euro games, and we're looking for some suggestions to grow and expand our collection. I've rated most of the game we have in our collection, and I've posted some highlights below on what we've liked/haven't liked and what we're looking for. Most of our games are played with just us, but we do have some couples we also play with, so we're open to 2 player only games or games that scale well.

Games We've Played (in no particular order)

1. Settlers of Catan -- the game that started it all. We've actually only played once, but liked the balance of strategy and luck. The reason it doesn't make it to the table more is because it's technically not for 2 players (although I have read that there are 2 player variants that aren't bad). I picked up Rivals for Catan the other day, but haven't played it yet so I can't compare.
2. Ticket to Ride (with and without the 1910 expansion) -- very light, but still fun. My boyfriend likes this more than I do because, as he says, sometimes he wants to play a game without thinking too much. Usually a game we play when we're watching something on TV in the background. Things we don't like: no interaction with 2 players. We've played the Switzerland map on my iPad and that obviously is a tighter board, but even still we don't consider the "blocking" element to be all that interactive. I also find all of the version of TtR to be a little too light. I've read that Thurns & Taxis and Railways of the World are like TtR but with a little more depth, and I'd be interested to hear what others have to say.
3. Jaipur -- probably the biggest hit for us in terms of weeknight/I'm tired after work games. We've fit in a dozen plays in only a couple of weeks. Great balance between tactics and luck, and I actually feel like we're interacting at least a little bit, meaning that our decisions (do I take the camels now or not?) are influenced by what we think the other player needs/will do. If there are any games out there like this that step up the strategy a little bit (Finca?), I think they would be big hits in our household. EDIT: To be clear, this is our favorite game for what it is -- meaning, quick, light filler when we're too tired to play anything else. It's got a lot of luck, which can be frustrating when we're looking for a more in-depth gaming experience. Any suggestions for things that play like Jaipur but with more depth/complexity/less luck (not Battle Line!) are welcome.
4. Pandemic -- I love this one. BF likes it too, especially because we're actually playing it together.
5. Dominion -- also a success, but we don't like the solitaire aspect or the lack of theme. Nevertheless, we've still played this one at least a half dozen times and enjoyed it.
6. Trains -- Dominion with a board. Our main complaint is that the board is way too big for 2 players. It's fun with 2, but we think this one will really shine with 3 or 4.
7. Battle Line -- woah did this ever bomb with us. I liked it, but my boyfriend found it too mathy. He hates statistics, card counting, etc. and he found that this game felt like work. So far, this is the only game he actually said he might hate. (see update below)
8. Agricola All Creatures Big and Small -- jury is still out on this one. Again, I liked all of the choices, but my BF was a little overwhelmed. We also broke it out for the first time pretty late on a Sunday night, and it might just have been too much thinking for that hour. We'll for sure play again, but I'm not sure whether this will be a keeper or not. EDIT: we played this one again, and it's actually become our most-played game. Great strategy, great variety, tough decisions but we can still finish a game in 30 minutes.
9. Caracassone -- boring. Not terrible, but very "meh." We liked it better when we drew two tiles at a time, and the Inns & Cathedrals expansion helped, but neither of us love the spatial element of it and the strategy (or lack thereof) fell flat.

So What Are We Looking For?

I'm open to a variety of genres/mechanics, but some things to keep in mind:
1. We don't have anything with a lot of theme to it, so it might be nice to try a thematic game for a change. My boyfriend played some DnD growing up, so a dungeon crawler might be a nice addition. I have no DnD background myself, but the dungeon type theme doesn't scare me off.
2. I'm interested in potentially getting a civilization/city builder game. I know this is sacrilege around here, but I actually liked Monopoly growing up (although my boyfriend hates it because it drags on forever). The main thing I liked was being able to see all of my houses/hotels -- so maybe something with a visual building component could be nice. My boyfriend also played and loved Sid Meyer's Civilization computer game, so I've considered getting the board game version. I've also seen Suburbia suggested a lot. Through the Ages and Power Grid scare me a bit, because I've heard they can be "mathy" which is a big no-no with my boyfriend.
3. Something with a little direct interaction would be nice. We're not super aggressive but a little confrontation is fine (although we never seem to play the "attack" cards against each other in Dominion -- in part because they just don't seem as powerful as some of the other cards).
4. We both work intense jobs with long hours, so if a game has no luck and is a complete brain burner, it's unlikely to find a lot of playing time at our table. We might look for that occasionally on a lazy weekend afternoon, but a lot of times we're just too tired to think that hard for "fun."
5. EDIT: Given our new-found love of Agricola ACBaS, light-medium or medium depth is probably the sweet spot for us. Games that we think are fun when we don't want to think that much but that are a little light otherwise are: Ticket to Ride (with 1910 expansion); Lords of Waterdeep; and even Jaipur(like I said, it's fun for what it is, but sometimes that means it's too light). So any games that step-up the strategy level of those games would be good.

Thanks for reading all of this, and I look forward to your suggestions!

UPDATE FOR OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE READING THIS:
I think I might have done my boyfriend a bit of disservice in describing why he hated Battle Line, and I wanted to clarify for others who might look for suggestions based on this thread. Battle Line has zero theme, and without any interesting graphics/theme to distract from the game mechanics, it felt like an exercise in card counting and probabilities. Both my boyfriend and I understood the mechanics and get how lots of people like the tension, but it just wasn't "fun" for us. If you like Poker, you'll like this. If you don't, then this might be hit or miss.

Agricola ACBaS is now our #1. Great blend of unpredictability (because you never know if your opponent will take the resources you want) and planning. And the animeeples had great character to the game.

Lords of Waterdeep was fun, but as others have said here and elsewhere, the theme is pretty pasted on and the strategy is pretty light. Even with some Intrigue cards, both of us were able to finish all of the Quests we wanted to, and in the end we just counted everything up and were like "oh look at that, I've got more money than you, so I win." We enjoyed it with 2, but I think it would be better with more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lords of Waterdeep - This is a light, worker-placement game with a D&D theme. It will give you a good strategy fix while giving your BF a theme he enjoys. Seems like a win-win.

Suburbia - This is one of the lightest city builders I know of that isn't totally abstracted (see below). But honestly if he gets brain burned from Battle Line, it will probably be too much for him. So...

Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age - This is basically Yahtzee with a civ-building theme. Easy, fast, and it has big, chunky, wooden dice.

Ra: The Dice Game - Another Yahtzee-based game with a sort-of-civ theme. This one has more interesting decisions than RTtA, and a higher level of player interaction (RTtA has almost zero). I like this one a lot more than RTtA.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Lords of Waterdeep really is a good choice.

Also maybe Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set as a CoOp adventure game with some character growth from game to game that feels like deckbuilding.

Small World rarely misses as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jane
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lords of Waterdeep. Something by Stefan Feld like Castles of Burgundy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Archaeology: The Card Game

Clash of Cultures - Here's your civ game. I would also mention Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game, but it's far more involved and has a couple of expansions to contend with. Clash of Cultures has many of the same elements, but is more streamlined.

Fjords - This is a really good 2-player game. Although, if you aren't a fan of Carcassonne, you might not enjoy it.

Vikings or Hawaii. These games are very similar to one another. They both have a civilization-building (or at least colony-building) theme, but on a much smaller scale than Clash of Cultures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Richards
United Kingdom
Redruth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stone Age - My wife and I both really enjoy it. Great art and components, easy to learn and doesn't take hours to finish.

Lost Cities - Quick and easy for a weeknight. Strategy isn't too deep, and plenty of 'right, this time I'm going to win!'.

If you want something a bit more Euro, but still really good fun, I'd have to go with Castles of Burgundy. Lots of different ways to win, a bit more interaction than some (do I take that thing they want or not...?). Fits your 'Civilization' request a bit more, although it's not super-deep in theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Goddard
England
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are looking for another co-op game I'd recommend Flashpoint Fire Rescue. The theme is very strong and easy to understand, it has family and advanced rules so you can tailor the game to different difficulties and there are a few expansions available too.

For a more head to head card game I think Android Netrunner might suit, it has good theme, interaction and good replayability.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardy
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Targi is a very good 2-player game. Like Jaipur about dealing with goods, but a little more complex and more interesting in the long run.

As a very thematic game, you might try Thebes.

If you're into Dungeon stuff, Thunderstone might be more interesting for you than Dominion and trains (also the same card mechanic in here).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You've already mentioned a lot of good games that my fiancee and I love to play.

Games my fiancee loves to play with me that work well with 2:
--Lords of Waterdeep (light worker placement game)

--Flash Point: Fire Rescue (co-op with strong theme, great with any amount and you can change the difficulty from family rules to advanced)

--Lost Cities (simple card game with good strategy)

--Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game (card game with a theme everybody knows)

--Mice and Mystics (a little complicated with all the rules, but you won't get much more story and theme then this)

--Forbidden Island (this one is a bit easier then Forbidden Desert but is a very solid co-op game, and it is also intense)

--7 Wonders (one of her favorite games and is rated very high in the BGG Top 100, the 2-player is hit or miss with some but it was a hit with us)

--Alhambra (great tile laying game in which the two players game provides a dummy player, this dummy player has actually beat us before lol)

--Castle Panic (co-op that might be a little on the easy side, but is great fun with lots of interaction, the expansion makes the game a lot more difficult if you want to up the ante)

--The Downfall of Pompeii (new to us and great take that game, we love throwing the pieces into the volcano)

--Escape: The Curse of the Temple (you cannot get a game anymore intense than this game, takes literally 10 minutes to play but is nonstop in your face action. Awesome co-op that requires lots of interaction)

--Survive: Escape from Atlantis! (great take that game with lots of carnage and sharks, it's fun all around and it is fun sticking it to the other players)

--Hey, That's My Fish! (light game with moving penguins around collecting fish but has a surprise amount of strategy)

--Qwirkle (never met a person who doesn't like this game)

--Monopoly Deal Card Game (got this for $5 and wow it was a surprise hit, set collecting with lots of interaction between all players)

And for a game with more meat on the bone you should try The Manhattan Project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all of the great (and quick) suggestions so far! I had been looking at Lords of Waterdeep as an option, so it's good to hear confirmation that I was on the right track with that. And lots of the other suggestions sound good, too. Looking forward to trying some of them out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Puga
Brazil
FLORIANOPOLIS
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 Lords of Waterdeep.

Take a look at Firenze. It has a visual building component (Towers, not cities) that you might enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Third for Lords of Waterdeep and second for Small World.

My wife and I are (were I suppose, stupid economy) in the same boat, so here are our favorites:

Cribbage - I know, it's nothing fancy, no theme, but some nights you just want to sit down with a board and a deck of cards and have a fun game that let's you unwind, and this is our go-to game. If you don't have one, you can get a travel cribbage board that comes with really cheap playing cards from target or walmart for 6 bucks or so by Cardinal. Again, I know you like theme, so do we!, but this is a nice break some nights

Morels - Morels has a little but more depth to it than Jaipur, but it's still super easy to play. Jaipur is much more straight forward, but lacks some of that depth. I love both of them and they both still see regular playtime,cost since you enjoy Jaipur you might want to consider this as well. (2-player only)

Takenoko - Super cute, super fun game. It looks all soft and cuddly, but there is a hugely interactive and fun game here. Lots of subtle ways to mess with your opponents, and it's just a lot of fun.

Love Letter - seriously, this game is awesome for 2-4 players equally. It plays fast, it is only ten bucks retail, and you'll find yourselves laughing at your situation all the time. This game gets played over and over and everyone I've introduced it to has bought their own copy very quickly. Highly recommend it in addition to whatever else you get.

Aquarius - great cheap little game. We find ourselves playing four or five games of this at the minimum. It is one to play and laugh about your opponent's misfortunes with. Very direct interaction as you're trying to guess which symbol your opponent is trying to complete and stop them while completing your own without giving away what yours is.

The Battle for Hill 218 - another great, fast game that you can play many times in an evening. This is about as direct interaction as you can get, your goal being to destroy and infiltrate the enemy base. My wife loves this game.

Coloretto - another small fun little game. Lots of different ways to score this game make it replayable, and you are competing for resources so very interactive.

The Downfall of Pompeii - you'll love this. Throwing your opponent's meeples into the volcano is hilarious, and the game has some subtle depth to it. One of my oldest and favorite euro games. They just republished this one, so I know it's available

Leaping Lemmings - try to jump your lemmings off the cliff for the most points while trying to get the eagles to eat your opponent's lemmings instead of yours. This game is great fun and very easily can become cutthroat. A lot of luck since the card that tells you how far you can move is randomly revealed each turn, so your lemmings will die. But can you get more of them to die from falling off a cliff than becoming eagle dinner?

Lost Cities is the classic but still a hit of course. (2-player only)

Qwirkle - no theme here, but sometimes you just want to sit down and play something. My favorite abstract game that isn't a brain burning nightmare. I love brain burners, but most of those are in the GIPF family and are very hard to come by anyway. This one plays in about 45 minutes, is easy to setup and play, and has gotten a ton of plays because it is just fun.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Deck-Building Game - if you like Lord of the Rings, this is a nice easy to play deck builder. Very competitive, themey (not perfect, but good) and easier to setup and breakdown than Dominion. We love dominion, but when we're just tired and still want a deck builder this is what we turn to. Fun stuff

That is probably more than you were looking for, but i thought I'd share anyway. Good luck with your upcoming expansion

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sportsNgames wrote:
Thanks for all of the great (and quick) suggestions so far! I had been looking at Lords of Waterdeep as an option, so it's good to hear confirmation that I was on the right track with that. And lots of the other suggestions sound good, too. Looking forward to trying some of them out!

If you haven't already you should check out the Rhado Runs Through... series. He shows you the game specifically in a two player point of view as it is mainly him and his wife that play the games and he does it in a fashion that shows you the game being played. Here is his main geeklist page with links at the top for his youtube page. Lots of games old and new.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/140177/rahdo-runs-thro...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Fraser
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zooloretto: The Dice Game is really fun with two players. It's very light, but still involves some thinking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rabid Schnauzer
msg tools
Civilization Builders:
Innovation which I personally don't like, but many of my gamer buddies love
7 Wonders which works better with more than 2
Roll Throught the Ages: The Late Bronze Age which is a dice/points game with a civilization theme.

Strong D&D / Dungeon Theme:
Darkest Night a co-op game actually based on a D&D campaign idea.
Wiz-War a light, luck-heavy, funny dungeoncrawler -- unfortunately best with more than 2 players

Other recommendations:
Morels - a two player set collection game with mechanics that hew very strongly to its theme of foraging for mushrooms.
Hanabi - a hidden information co-op that plays decently with 2 as well as more than two.
Puzzle Strike - *the* deck builder for people who think that Dominion does not have enough direct interaction and who will be primarily playing with 2 players. Also has a much stronger, stranger theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
+1 to Clash of Cultures. This is your Civ-on-a-map game, the one that your boyfriend will froth at the mouth at. It will scratch his Civ itch. Don't worry that it's not licensed; I've introduced PC Gamers to this and they sat back after the game going "That was *^&&*ing Civilization"

Also, beautiful components

Just make sure you use a sensible storage solution

And you can pimp up the wonders

Finally, print off this player aid. Really, that's pretty much all the rules:
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/85793/clash-double-sided-c...

One of my favorites

Also, don't give up on Agricola: ACBaS yet. Play it a few more times, it's great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks great! And even though my BF is the one with the civ game/theme game background, I also appreciate that the components aren't just square cubes. A little over-production never hurts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tennis Player, a fair warning:

Many of these games, and especially the big ones (Clash of Cultures, CM's Civ, Castles of Burgundy) are complex games. You said your boyfriend is overwhelmed by Carcassonne and Battle Line. If that is true, these games are going to be way too much for him.

Just my thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Clash of Cultures is only complex if it's not taught well

Besides, him coming from a Civ background, he should have little problem with it. Especially with the player aid I linked to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thedacker wrote:
Tennis Player, a fair warning:

Many of these games, and especially the big ones (Clash of Cultures, CM's Civ, Castles of Burgundy) are complex games. You said your boyfriend is overwhelmed by Carcassonne and Battle Line. If that is true, these games are going to be way too much for him.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks, Shane -- I appreciate the heads-up. It's sometimes a little hard for me to predict what he will find too much for him. He has played lots of Sid Meyer Civ for hours on the computer, so he's obviously fine with that level of complexity and he was totally fine w/ some of the others I mentioned, which do seem to have a least some complexity (Dominion comes to mind here). And Carcassone wasn't too challenging -- we just kind of found it boring (and the spatial element -- meaning figuring out where a particular tile could be placed -- wasn't a big win with us). But I appreciate the warning before I go out and stock up. I'll probably start with one of the more complex ones and then see how it goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karan R
India
Mumbai
flag msg tools
It's Karan, not Karen!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Claustrophobia for some D&D lite and pretty miniatures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jane
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Castles of Burgundy isn't really that complex. It was one of the first games we played. The worst thing I could say is that the rules aren't the best but it's not like they'd make you fling the book in the air and give up. Well, apart from maybe the bit where it refers to a "round square" Took me ages to realise that wasn't a mistake, just a bit poorly phrased.

Only consider Survive and Downfall of Pompeii if you both really like screwing each other over.

Clash of Cultures I've looked into myself but this game is meant to be a complete chore to learn.

King of Tokyo or Dungeon Petz maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
qudoz wrote:

Clash of Cultures I've looked into myself but this game is meant to be a complete chore to learn.

I really don't know where folks are getting this idea from. Agricola is more difficult to grok. Definitely the other Civ choices out there are more difficult to learn by far (with the possible exception of the recently released Nations).

As I've said numerous times, I can explain the game in 10 minutes (and set it up in 5) and I've never had anyone flounder or be completely lost as to where to begin. Did you see the player aid I posted above.... that has almost every rule on it.... on a single-sided printout?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samo Oleami
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2 player, thematic, confrontational, luck is involved:

1. Summoner Wars
Many factions to choose from (simpler are simpler to master, complicated need dedication). Plays in 30 minutes and really is deep - you'll keep up coming up with new stuff.
2. Claustrophobia
Assymetrical dungeoncrawl. 1 hour, pre painted minis. Not complex, which is good for you. Actually lighter than Summoner Wars (SW is simple but deep, Claustrophobia is not deep).
3. Galaxy Trucker
Stupid silly fun. Not confrontational at all. You build a space ship and watch space ship go boom.
4 Thunderstone
twice the length of Dominion 10 times more fun. It's thematic, it's dungeoncrawler. Has no interaction worth speaking about. flavour it has though. I seem to think one needs one of base boxes plus 2 expansions.

Many recommendations here are simply not best with 2 or even enjoyable with 2. Smallworld kinda works, but it's better to pick Summoner Wars which is all about 2 players. Surive! needs 4 players period.

There is a genre of complex card games, but you need effort to learn them. Race for the Galaxy is a quick game once you know how to play it (which might take 6-10 tries, seriously). Innovation is more confrontational, again it's a bit complex.

Check cooperative games as well. Arkham Horror is ok, but takes 3 hours and one must be a rulesmaster (reading through the tome they call rulebook and running the fiddly part of the game). Is fun though, my GF loves it. They're coming up with simpler version of it as we speak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moe45673 wrote:
qudoz wrote:

I really don't know where folks are getting this idea from.

Moe, I understand where you're coming from. To experienced gamers, this is probably a relatively simple set of rules (I've never played it, but it seems I could handle it easily). But, I love civ games, and I have a lot of gaming experience, and rules are usually just a copy of something else I've learned previously. This is not the case for all gamers, even those who might come from a computer-game or video-game background. Remember that board-game rules and mechanics must be learned and practiced before you know them. Video games do the rules for you.

The OP said Jaipur is the "biggest hit" with her husband. So I'll use that as a point of reference. Let's compare complexity levels and rules depth between these two games:

BGG WEIGHT RATING
Jaipur 1.6
Clash of Cultures 3.5

NUMBER OF RULES THREADS CREATED ON BGG
Jaipur 3 pages (roughly 30 threads)
Clash of Cultures 30 pages (roughly 300 threads)

RELEVANT NOTE: Jaipur is 3 years older, and has 18,038 plays vs. CoC's 2690 (atm).

Again, I believe you when you say the game is easy to learn and teach (for you and me). And the player aid above does look like a great breakdown of the game's rules. But I'm not convinced this wouldn't be a big challenge for the OP and her husband based on the things she said about her husband getting overwhelmed, both of them being brain-burned after long hard days at work, and the games she mentioned as most successful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.