Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Mayfield
United States
Artesia
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
All the new games releasing soon for this holiday season/into 2014 is a bit overwhelming to me. Anything new for the solitaire player that ya'll think might be good? Thanks in advance. --Rob in Artesia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
A few weeks ago I put together a list of solo/coop games released at Essen: Essen Spiel 2013 Coop Games

Frankly, the list is quite underwhelming. The only two I'm interested in at a glance are Eldritch Horror and Asgard's Chosen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mayfield
United States
Artesia
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
Two that have caught my attention so far are:
Cruel Necessity by Victory Point Games(out now)and
Warfighter by DVG.(2014)
Eldritch Horror might be my next buy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some expansions for Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set coming out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serena
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I realized most of my buy at Spiel have a solo mode. But the only ones I played so far solo are older games (Friday and Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island ) But there is an expansion for Robinson that just came out at Spiel. And I'm looking forward to play Nations solo as well as Caverna: The Cave Farmers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mayfield
United States
Artesia
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
I'm still looking at Caverna:The Cave Farmers. The max "weight" of games that I actually play and enjoy falls below 3.25, according to BGG standards. Just being honest. ---Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robearto wrote:
I'm still looking at Caverna:The Cave Farmers. The max "weight" of games that I actually play and enjoy falls below 3.25, according to BGG standards. Just being honest. ---Rob

Check out Dawn of the Zeds (Second edition). It's weight is 3.0. It's not new, but it looks pretty cool. I just got it the other day and looked things over as I was sleeving it and it looks like it is going to very promising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mayfield
United States
Artesia
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
bbblasterfire wrote:
robearto wrote:

Check out Dawn of the Zeds (Second edition). It's weight is 3.0. It's not new, but it looks pretty cool. I just got it the other day and looked things over as I was sleeving it and it looks like it is going to very promising.

Just got Ottoman Sunset today! I'm going to play this one for a bit before I move on to another. I love these by Victory Point Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.