Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Kelly
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read through this thread a few times, but can't find a definitive answer.

1) Can the Elite Attack Dice (EAD) be used as one of the attack dice during the ground battle during OP 3?

2) If so, does the double damage side cause two ground troop damage?

Finally, Andrew, this is my first table top game and I extremely impressed with your dedication to answering the endless stream of questions. Thanks to you and your teammates for creating a great game.

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
TimeOut wrote:
I've read through this thread a few times, but can't find a definitive answer.

1) Can the Elite Attack Dice (EAD) be used as one of the attack dice during the ground battle during OP 3?

2) If so, does the double damage side cause two ground troop damage?

Finally, Andrew, this is my first table top game and I extremely impressed with your dedication to answering the endless stream of questions. Thanks to you and your teammates for creating a great game.

Sean

No problem, Sean.

1. Yes

2. Yes, but it can be cancelled out by a single evade result as per the normal rules for the EAD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nodegamra
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
NODEGAMRA
badge
NODEGAMRA
mbmbmbmbmb
TimeOut wrote:

Sean

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although note that the 'battlestations' result on the EAD *cannot* be turned into a hit through any means. Crew and actions on the ship have no impact on ground combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin OConnor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
What is your favorite color?
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
Although note that the 'battlestations' result on the EAD *cannot* be turned into a hit through any means. Crew and actions on the ship have no impact on ground combat.

True but the elite attack die does not have any blank sides to it.
it has crit, crit, 2x hit, hit, hit, hit, battle stations, battle stations.

Also the cancelation order is hit(s), 2x hit, crit(s).

So you cant do anything with the battle stations but 75% of the other sides hurt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.