Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am kind of concerned about how this game will be listed by online retailers... I am hoping that stores will specifically state that this new version IS going to be the Revised version and not the previous version.

I guess I am stating a slight worry about this... Fun Again games has the new box cover on its page with a near $70 price but the description just has the same description and there is no real mention of it being the actual revised version and CSI has the old box picture with a $50 price tag but on Amazon its even more confusing and I hope that the developers who release this game make sure that when stores list the revised version that those stores specifically state that it IS the revised version.

The last thing I want to do is pay money for what I would think is the revised version and end up with the first version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have made sure that our distributors know the difference between the first edition and the revised edition very well and I am sure they are trying to do the same with the shops, but we've noticed the same problem, which is pretty much out of our hands at this point. We are sending updated info to the major retailers, but only a few of them have replied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Laguna Niguel
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed Coolstuffinc has the different editions listed separately, so there shouldn't be any confusion there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
horfrost3 wrote:
I noticed Coolstuffinc has the different editions listed separately, so there shouldn't be any confusion there!

Very cool. I didn't see that yesterday.

Gotta love CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I see a daily sale at CSI for the first edition soon... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.