Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter campaign for this amazing game draws to an end. Dawn has received a significant support and will be published for sure. Also, most of the stretch goals have been achieved.

Dawn: Rise of the Occulites is an exceptional game. It's unusual in many aspects and got me interested even though I'm not a fan of the miniature genre. For me, Dawn is an incarnation of dreams of game's creator - one can feel how much work he has poured into it in every detail. I had great fun exploring the mysterious world of the Occulites.

In the world of the Occulites, the sun sets for a whole six months - their planet enters The Long Dark, which begins in 2 days! Those, who are still hesitating or those who have heard about the game but have not backed it so far - there are only two days left before the project ends. There are still some cool stretch goals to be achieved. IMO, the game does deserve the support. Check the KS page (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002188924/dawn-rise-of-...) and become a backer!

P.S. I'm not Eagle Games' employee and I wrote this thread on my own accord.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia Ziobro
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a backer too and the game looks great! Thanks for posting to remind people about this campaign... I hope to see more folks sign on with the 48-hour reminder!

JAZ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.