3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Need advice on shops around Ipswich, UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raf DD
Philippines
flag msg tools
I'll be travelling to Ipswich, UK due to work and hoping to buy some D&D Dice or any D&D Products or Steve Jackson games there.

Is there any brick and mortar hobby stores around the area where I could buy these? I'm not comfortable with buying online so getting one through the net isn't much of an option for me. Tks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
Helllow Bayyybee
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Raf

There aren't that many game shops in Ipswich. However I would recommend a trip to Central City Comics at 6 Eagle Street, Ipswich IP4 1JA.

While primarily a comic shop it does stock a selection of board games and dice. These are generally near the checkout or on the top shelf to the rear of the shop.

The staff tend to keep themselves to themselves but are helpful if you have a question.

There is a Games Workshop at the other extreme end of the town or a Waterstone's bookshop (19 Buttermarket) that has a good selection of new board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf DD
Philippines
flag msg tools
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback. Will do just that. Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.