Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I've got a friend who's going to be in Ireland over Christmas and said he could bring me back some stuff if I wanted so I was wondering if anyone knew of an online store that would ship to Ireland and would have some of the new Essen games.

Thx,
Norm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Fraser
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had good experiences with boardgameguru if you want to keep the shipping cheap. Not sure how many essen releases they have on hand, but they have a great selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gosh, I'm the opposite. I can't wait to get home to Canada to get more games on the cheap, then return to the U.K.!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgameguru is my go to online store as well - no idea if they ship to Ireland, or how much they would charge.

Consider Shire Games too - used them in the past.

And there's always Amazon.co.uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just need an Irish person to chip in with their advice!

I'd imagine that these standard UK stores would charge a bit more for shipping to Ireland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
royboy_9 wrote:

I'd imagine that these standard UK stores would charge a bit more for shipping to Ireland.

Maybe try and get this thread moved to the Ireland forum then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This post may be useful. There is also a list of retailers at the top who are worth looking at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRiddler1976 wrote:
royboy_9 wrote:

Maybe try and get this thread moved to the Ireland forum then?

I posted there first and they mentioned I might have more luck here as most of them ship there.

Thx,
N
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
royboy_9 wrote:
Gosh, I'm the opposite. I can't wait to get home to Canada to get more games on the cheap, then return to the U.K.!

True we're lucky to get pretty good prices, just not shipping. And the ludonaute games I'm looking are being brought to the US by gamesalut which is terribly overpriced to get to Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get up, get up, get up, get down, fall over.
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another way to ship to Ireland (especially if you are buying from stores that only ship to the UK) is to register with Parcel Motel. For a few Euros you can order from UK stores to a Newtonabbey, Northern Ireland address (which is in the UK and usually charged standard shipping) and then Parcel Motel take it to your preferred locker bank in the Republic and text/email you to let you know to pick it up. I think you get a few gos for free when you register.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.