Recommend
22 
 Thumb up
 Hide
19 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Which NFL Team Should you root for? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


-DK
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PACKERS

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
PACKERS



Agreed, but this is out of date now since the Packers are now a run-first offense. (especially after the Rodgers injury)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, the "No" leading to the Jaguars was funny.
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well as there are photos of me as a 7/8 year old wearing a Miami Dolphins sweatshirt at my parents house and as my brother is actually quite a big fan of US Football these days and is definitely a Dolphins fan, then I shall have to stay with those Florida fish.....Who are finally on a slow upturn again.

DOLPHINS!


Of course, 25 years ago in the UK you chose either Dolphins, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants, Bears or Raiders....and my friend was, rather bizarrely, a Buffalo Bills fan.





However, as I'm an annoying foreigner I can pick and choose teams as I please so when we both got into basketball in the early 90s my brother followed the Bulls (of course) while I was a big fan of the Utah Jazz. I've got a John Stockton vest from back in the day, with the old mountain design - legend.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Well as there are photos of me as a 7/8 year old wearing a Miami Dolphins sweatshirt at my parents house and as my brother is actually quite a big fan of US Football these days and is definitely a Dolphins fan, then I shall have to stay with those Florida fish.....Who are finally on a slow upturn again.

DOLPHINS!


Of course, 25 years ago in the UK you chose either Dolphins, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants, Bears or Raiders....and my friend was, rather bizarrely, a Buffalo Bills fan.


Can anyone say Richie Incognito?

Upturn takes a downturn
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It says I should root for the Kansas City Chiefs. LOL!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mrbeankc wrote:
It says I should root for the Kansas City Chiefs. LOL!

Oh, if I answer the questions honestly I end up with the Broncos, and the only thing that stopped me from getting to my beloved Lions is the fact that I don't like the Wizard of Oz (which clearly was only used for the stupid reason of the line "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!")
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
mrbeankc wrote:
It says I should root for the Kansas City Chiefs. LOL!

Oh, if I answer the questions honestly I end up with the Broncos, and the only thing that stopped me from getting to my beloved Lions is the fact that I don't like the Wizard of Oz (which clearly was only used for the stupid reason of the line "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!")

And strangely enough, the Bengals can't even be reached from that branch, so they didn't even go all-out with it.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
ConnCon 2018 March 23, 24, 25 in Stamford, CT
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I got Saint Louis which ... well, no. Sorry.

*edit* one change to my preferred super power and I almost end up with my Patriots. I'd just have to be willing to go without washing my hands after I pee ... gulpyuklaugh
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's time for baseball, people! Pitchers and catchers report soon and the national pastime is with us again!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely got a kick out of who was associated with the "sort of racist" selection.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Like football? Check.

Superpower? Would like to fly.

Soccer? I heard of it.

Anger issues because I keep failing at life (or the WBC, at least), often tragically?

E-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLES!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't complete it since I had no idea what one of the questions meant!

"When I say country, you say...", and "hell yeah" and "grammar" are the two options?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same question on that Chad. I answered "Hell Yeah!" simply because grammar nazis drive me nuts.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
It routes people to the St. Louis Rams if you answer "Grammar" to the Country question because Country Grammar is the 9x Platinum selling debut album by St. Louis native, Nelly.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I had a seizure looking at that flow-mo-graph.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A true fan would backtrack from the team up the question tree!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.