Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Colchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I sleeve all my cards but have never bothered to do any taping. I just manoeuvre both cards for the unit separately - I find it makes life easier once armies start clashing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
elgin_j wrote:
I sleeve all my cards but have never bothered to do any taping. I just manoeuvre both cards for the unit separately - I find it makes life easier once armies start clashing.
Also for storage/transport - although since I use terrain as well I need a bigger box than the original packs anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael lee
United States
vacaville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I take one of the 9 card pages for sleeving cards in a binder and I cut it to get two sleeves that are attached.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Zimmerman
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went a bit further. I managed to get sold off the single card versions ofthe hydra and Dragon and they are so nice I jax to recreate the same thingfor the t-rex. I scanned both cards front andback. Then I edited them in Photoshop to remove the lines between the cards and the curve of the cardedged that meet in the middle. Finally iI printed both sides on adhesive photo paper, mounted on card stock, laminated and cut. Came out perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.