Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Parker Nelson
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Hello everyone! I own a few war games, but i have not played any of them, due to space issues, and the fact that my roommate has 4 cats, I'm too paranoid to attempt to play any wargames in the living room

So i've decided to try to set up a mounted metal sheet in my room and use magnets to play my wargames. However i can't seem to find the magnetic chit holders. A lot of my games have double sided chits so i would need to get the holders rather than some magnetic strips.

Does anyone know where i could get some magnetic chit holders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
G-R-E-A-T 'inquiry', while 'moi' hasn't any 'source' for these, so instead, then I'm inclined to utilize 'mag-sheet' with counter-art printed out and applied onto this through the use of 'label-print' material. Make 2-counters where "doubled-sided" were applicable, and I find the best & ONLY means at accumulating this 'materials' is through F-R-E-E ones, mainly from ads or upon some phonebook. Take quite the gander around and seek places for any others too, and help yourself for that if this won't become "missed". I've got some from when I printed out ads upon those back in 1987, being around 3-inches squared, while these were much thicker as well. There is even 'magnetic-strips' sold somewhere, since I've seen this at several locales, so do likewise within your vicinity, and good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.