Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Garcia
Spain
San Antonio de Benageber
Valencia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wich components are kickstarter exclusives?? I assume that dome of them willbe available later in stores??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekJen
Germany
flag msg tools

Add-ons :

JUST ADDED - 3 new creatures - normal and RadioactiveRed - (6 creatures total) (Delivery date TBD) - $35

JUST ADDED - 1 Survivor/ 1 Nemesis - normal and RadioactiveRed - (Delivery date TBD) - $25

JUST ADDED - Limited Edition Survivor David the Painter - (Delivery date TBD) - $15

JUST ADDED - #1 Backer's Special 3 new creatures, 1 Survivor, 1 Nemesis and 1 David Survivor. For a total of 6 minis and cards (Delivery date TBD) - $40 including shipping.

JUST ADDED - #2 Backer's Special 3 new creatures 1 Survivor, 1 Nemesis - normal and Radioactive - and 1 David Survivor - normal. For a total of 11 minis and cards (David's unusual genetic inheritance will help him stay ahead of the undead legions.) (Delivery date TBD) - $45 including shipping.

Radioactive Expansion "RadioactiveRed Nemesis and Survivor Expansion" ($15 USD)

Radioactive Expansion "Radioactive Zombie Expansion 1 - $35 (expected MSRP $50)

Grey Stench Zombies (qty 10) - $10

Grey Tuff Guy Zombies (qty 10) - $10

Grey Guts Zombies (qty 10) - $10

Grey Disco Doll Zombies (qty 10) - $10

Grey Chunk Zombies (qty 10) - $10

10 of each Grey zombie (Stench, Tuff Guy, Guts, Disco Doll, and Chunk) - $35

RadioactiveRed Stench Zombies (qty 10) - $10 - inc. in RadioactiveRed zombie expansion

RadioactiveRed Tuff Guy Zombies (qty 10) - $10 - does not add to gameplay - for "looks" only :-) (Tuff Zombies are immune to radiation)

RadioactiveRed Guts Zombies (qty 10) - $10 -inc. in RadioactiveRed zombie expansion

RadioactiveRed Disco Doll Zombies (qty 10) - $10 -inc. in RadioactiveRed zombie expansion

RadioactiveRed Chunk Zombies (qty 10) - $10

10 of each RadioactiveRed zombie (Stench, Tuff Guy, Guts, Disco Doll, and Chunk) - $35

RadioactiveRed Component pack - $10 - inc. in RadioactiveRed zombie expansion and also the RadioactiveRed Nemesis and Survivor Expansion

RadioactiveRed Bad Boy Set (5 creatures - minis only) - $15 - inc. in RadioactiveRed zombie expansion

RadioactiveRed Bad Boy Boards (5 creature boards - no minis) - $10 - inc. in RadioactiveRed zombie expansion

RadioactiveRed Survivor Set (7 survivors) - $10 - inc. in the RadioactiveRed Nemesis and Survivor Expansion

RadioactiveRed Nemesis Set (4 nemeses) - $8 - inc. in the RadioactiveRed Nemesis and Survivor Expansion

Light In the Dark Expansion - $20

Helicopter mini expansion - $5

Glow-in-the-dark creature dice and 2 room tiles - $10

The complete package (to get one of everything unique here on KS - this is for premium backers assuming we reach the $180k stretch reward and assuming you take the Light-in the-Dark expansion option, you need the RadioactiveRed zombie expansion1, RadioactiveRed Chunk zombies, and Backer's Special #2) - add $90

The complete package (to get one of everything (gameplay and cosmetic) unique here on KS - this is for premium backers assuming we reach the $180k stretch reward and assuming you take the Light-in the-Dark expansion option, you need the RadioactiveRed zombie expansion 1, RadioactiveRed Chunk zombies, RadioactiveRed Tuff zombies and Backer's Special #2) - add $100

See : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1016374822/dark-darker-d...

Some KS stuff is Kickstarter only.
Several items will be given away/sold on fairs or in competitions.

AFAIK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Garcia
Spain
San Antonio de Benageber
Valencia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I get that everything not in the retail base game is kickstater exclusive?? wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, very little is, but I couldn't tell you what is and isn't. I know that David the character is, and I think some rooms or maybe a couple of items might be, but other than that I think everything will be sold at a later date. Oh yeah, the radioactive red color is exclusive as well (it will be green at retail).
-ryanjamal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryanjamal wrote:
No, very little is, but I couldn't tell you what is and isn't. I know that David the character is, and I think some rooms or maybe a couple of items might be, but other than that I think everything will be sold at a later date. Oh yeah, the radioactive red color is exclusive as well (it will be green at retail).
-ryanjamal

Yes I seem to recall a couple rooms and items, radioactive red, and the Tuff guy zombies, but they might sell them as promos later or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[deleted my misinformed post]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekJen
Germany
flag msg tools
I think that are so called Queenies.
Special packs from Queen Games sold only on fairs.

Might be wrong though.

The KS page said retail packages will be yellow-green-ish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Meyer
Switzerland
Luzern
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah... they sold this in ESSEN. 25 Euro per Box whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The following are exclusive (or at least only available at conventions/events):
1) David the Painter
2) Tuff guy zombies
3) Some room tiles (at least 4)

Cosmetic only changes:
4) Glow in the dark Stench zombies
5) Glow in the dark dice
6) Using Red for radioactive is exclusive, but they stated their current plan is to have the same later released in green for retail.

That is all I see as per the main page. There may be more details in the updates only other things that became exclusive (or I made a mistake!)
*Edit to correct numbering

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carighan Maconar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubaroo wrote:

The price surprised me, although I really only mind it for the dice. I mean really? 25€ for a set of coloured dice? The same dice as in the main box! In coloured!

The queenies are also overpriced, but that's a general criticism I have with queen games, those queenies cost you an arm and a leg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubaroo wrote:

At that price it makes KS a better deal than buying everything later at an OLGS and you get some stuff in addition (room tiles, LITD, helicopter, victims, items, survivors, GITD dice, etc). blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought only the Artist (David) was exclusive and that potentially all other parts of the package could be purchased.

But things got very confusing and I could be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dkearns wrote:
I thought only the Artist (David) was exclusive and that potentially all other parts of the package could be purchased.

But things got very confusing and I could be wrong.

The part you are likely confused about is that David was the only Add-on that was exclusive. (think I forgot at times as well since I backed and got all items)

So, that is where the confusion comes from.

The other more than cosmetic items (2 and 3) were available to kickstarter backers. Items 2 and 3 were given to premium kickstarter backers. Half of item 3 was given to standard kickstarter backers. (note that there were only 4 backers that pledged standard so the majority of people got those items).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And I apologize if my post was the source of your confusion. I realized that I made that mistake and have edited the post to correct the issue.

I just got the add-on exclusives so stuck in my head that I forgot the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
xuzuthor wrote:
And I apologize if my post was the source of your confusion. I realized that I made that mistake and have edited the post to correct the issue.

I just got the add-on exclusives so stuck in my head that I forgot the rest.

No, no worries you didn't do anything.

The confusion was from me following the campaign from day 1 where certain expectations were laid down for standard content and stretch.

Then as the campaign starting going backwards, all kinds of things were switched around or suddenly being thrown in, stretch stuff, distant stretch stuff, new stuff. Things were being thrown at you faster than you even knew what it was (LitD for example).

Unmet stretch goals were even thrown in after the campaign was over.

The campaign was confusing. Period.

I'm actually really glad that from that chaos, almost everything promised seems to have been delivered. Exceeded my expectations anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have an extra set of KS items they want to part with or maybe a whole KS package including the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kissa
United States
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Anyone have an extra set of KS items they want to part with or maybe a whole KS package including the game?
If anyone did, it'd likely be brutally priced. If someone ordered absolutely everything that came with the KS package the price was about $200 irc. You'd have to add at least $20 to $30 for shipping for the 2 humongus boxes plus whatever premium someone tacks on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
If anyone did, it'd likely be brutally priced. If someone ordered absolutely everything that came with the KS package the price was about $200 irc. You'd have to add at least $20 to $30 for shipping for the 2 humongus boxes plus whatever premiem someone tacks on.

I am just looking for someones $100 pledge and maybe the glow dice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
KissaTaikuri wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
If anyone did, it'd likely be brutally priced. If someone ordered absolutely everything that came with the KS package the price was about $200 irc. You'd have to add at least $20 to $30 for shipping for the 2 humongus boxes plus whatever premiem someone tacks on.

I am just looking for someones $100 pledge and maybe the glow dice

The glow dice were part of a $100 pledge actually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are all the kickstarter items worth $100. Would any of you buy them if you didn't back the kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kissa
United States
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Are all the kickstarter items worth $100. Would any of you buy them if you didn't back the kickstarter?
Probably not but for those who like to have everything ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

I heard a lot of the items will be sold via retail any ideas how much they will cost? Is there $100 worth of stuff or is that MSRP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kissa
United States
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
KissaTaikuri wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

I heard a lot of the items will be sold via retail any ideas how much they will cost? Is there $100 worth of stuff or is that MSRP?
In my experience with Queen kickstarters, it's best to grab everything during the kickstarter as if you want it later, it usually costs the same (even at online discounters or the bgg store) but takes forever to be released. This is their first kickstarter campaign that they've claimed that certain items will be kickstarter exclusive. Usually you can just buy whatever extras you want after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help, I finally traded for a kickstarter premium pledge. I don't think he bought thr David character, will that be sold anywhere? Lame they made an exclusive a paid add on. Also what's with the radioactive red figures? Are these part of an upcoming expansion? What are their purpose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kissa
United States
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Thanks for the help, I finally traded for a kickstarter premium pledge. I don't think he bought thr David character, will that be sold anywhere? Lame they made an exclusive a paid add on. Also what's with the radioactive red figures? Are these part of an upcoming expansion? What are their purpose?
Yes, the radioactive figures are part of an expansion where they have different characteristics from their normal counterparts. Queen will release this in green later.

I'm not sure what will happen with the David the painter or the other exclusives. Personally, I hate exclusives. They seem to cause a lot more ill will, with both the customers and the publisher, than they are worth, but it seems to be an unbreakable trend. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.