Subject: Extra action marker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Salata
Poland
Krakow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should the extra action marker be discarded after use? The way it's being scored (at the end of game and not immediately after receiving) suggests that only unused markers are kept (and scored). However I couldn't find it explicitly stated in the rules, at least not in the English version.

Actually the German rules use the term "nicht verwendete" - "not used"(?) when describing scoring of this marker on p.15. But it's from google translate so it doesn't prove anything ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael K.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Hoe, hoe, hee, hee!!? Zo werkt dat niet!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Extra action markers that are used for an extra action are not scored at the end of the game, only the ones that a player didn't use for an extra action, at least that is how we played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[maˈtiːas]
Germany
Elzach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marvin73 wrote:
Actually the German rules use the term "nicht verwendete" - "not used"(?) when describing scoring of this marker on p.15. But it's from google translate so it doesn't prove anything ;-)
Google translate is right - at least this time We did discard them after use, too. I have no reason to doubt this as the other players at my games have played before and were taught by Thomas Spitzer himself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.