Popular Tags: [View All]
cosmin augustin
Romania
Craiova
dolj
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I want to announce all players of party-family board games, about the launch of such a game on Kickstarter ... Let's Pumpkin.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/450098781/lets-pumpkin-b...

As the name suggests, pumpkins are the main characters of the game. In large numbers, the little orange pumpkins leaves their fate in your hands, because without a proper strategy will find their end in traps with fire, ice, wind and water

Each round, players will plant a pumpkin from their pile on an undiscovered terrain tile in the garden, or save a pumpkin in the garden and move it to an undiscovered terrain. What are you saving the pumpkins from? The traps laid by evil witches. Each terrain in the garden hides a trap: your pumpkin could catch fire, become frozen, caught up in a tornado, find itself stuck in a swamp, etc.

To counter the devastating effects of traps and save pumpkins, players use action tokens they find while playing the game. Some action tokens, such as a bucket of water used to put out a pumpkin caught on fire, have positive effects in the game. While other action tokens, like a burning match, can be used to strengthen a burning terrain trap's effect. The tokens used and the placement of pumpkins on the map are very important because during the game you can make combinations of terrains.

From these combinations, player that has achieved them has the right to use Surprise Tiles. Surprises can replace the terrains (turned face up) on the map, so the user get the pumpkins and the tokens already placed on those terrains (addition to victory points).
Because "Let's Pumpkin" is easy to learn and play right out of the box, it is a great game to play with the kids.

Thanks folks!

Augustin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Moses II
United States
Hixson
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your average rating for games is less than half of mine. Maybe I will check into it but I already went down the Farmageddon route and sold the experience. *listening to undeadviking's video on it. It sounds like him anyway.

Crows was alright I suppose, don't know why I was reminded a bit of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mos craciun
Croatia
flag msg tools
You made me curious.
I will go on KS to see what this is about. As idea, ​​the game is not about engineering rockets but looks fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.