London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Hemlock
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone!

I was just looking through the GeekGold Auctions and didn't see any auctions *for* geek gold that were still going on.

Is anyone interested in selling me geek gold? I have $10 I can part with for this.

Thanks for looking

Thanks to: dogzard 1.00 | Hoya 4.00!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
ESSEN The Game: SPIEL '13 Featuring Jonah
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try the geekgold auctions on the front page.
There people also offer money for geekgold.
Have a look at the one where someone offers $15 for geekgold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mantha
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Hemlock
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh! You can Auction money for geek gold? I should probably create a thread in the Geekbay forum. Sorry everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bet an admin or moderator will show up and give you some helpful links to how you can earn some GG. Or beg for some GG. Or something. I am too lazy to look the links up myself.

But, here is half a microbadge, anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
For new users: How-to earn GeekGold

Support the site and get a patron badge ($15), GG ($1=1gg) and the New Year Bonus.

No Geek Left Behind... (How to get an Avatar)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mantha
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Hemlock
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
haha, thanks Dave! I specifically don't want to beg. I'm just hoping to find someone with an abundance of gold they aren't using on the site.

I submitted a modification for the game Mutual Mania that my friend and I created, and that got me 3 gold. It seemed like it was all uphill from there cause I just don't have anything more to contribute! Even if I reviewed all my games (which would be a disservice since I haven't played more than maybe 30 board games) I only own around 17. According to the geekgold faq I'll still be way short.

Again, thanks for the *donation*

EDIT: Cool! Thanks for the link!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Protip: BGG is picked over for earning.

RPGG and VGG have lots of just waiting to be grabbed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.