Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the 3 Missile Packet the reference the Biohazard Scar so I will limit the conversation about them to the fact that they exist.

It has been mentioned that the Mutant's mission of holding the Biohazard locations and the fallout location cannot be completed if there are not Biohazard scars on the board. My issue is that the rule of scars says that if there are not enough to go around you don't pass them out. After adding the Biohazard scars we are 1 short of being able to pass them out. Do I just assume that more will show up and use them then? I feel like it's possible that these scars may never hit the board. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rees
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a possibility. However, in any given game you are not required to play your scars. So in the first game even if everyone got one, if only three were played with two not being played, then adding these three scars they become playable with five players.

That's just one way, there may be more scars later, depending on the order in which your envelopes are opened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
gpmark wrote:
there may be more scars later, depending on the order in which your envelopes are opened.

This is the answer I was expecting... My group is just a bunch of impatient people. I guess we'll just have to keep trying to open packets!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
we ended up with an extra ammo shortage scar for several games
we all forgot to play it ...

I just kept giving it out to the first player, bonus I guess for going first

remember, this game is ever evolving, so it keeps changing over and over

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rees
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold that extra scar until you have enough to pass out to each player. That is how you deal with extra scars. Eventually almost all of them will be placed - be patient!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.