Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've the base game still unopened. I got to make a present so I don't want to open it up but I need to know which print is to order the expansion with the same card size.

Someone can tell me if it is possible to understand which edition/card size it contains without opening the game?

I'm speaking of the english version.

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Rightgames the same question about the Continents. They answered they will check it out. I'll let you know. But I'm nearly sure that the square box contains 88 x 63.5 mm cards and the rectangular one has another size (don't know the details).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Svartisen wrote:
I asked Rightgames the same question about the Continents. They answered they will check it out. I'll let you know. But I'm nearly sure that the square box contains 88 x 63.5 mm cards and the rectangular one has another size (don't know the details).

I have the square box for the base game, and used 63mm x 88mm card sleeves and they fitted perfectly. I don't know about the rectangular box either.

I'm intending to get Continents, so I'll be interested to hear how to tell which size cards are in the box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.