Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
69 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF #44 - Survivor: Blood vs Water - The Cave - Round 4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Probst

2R1B
msg tools
Avatar
Here we go, next round! Welcome to Round 4, Cave Tribe.

Contrary to what the flag says, it's round 4...


Players starting at The Cave:

slinkydink
JarekWarsaw
nolemonplease
bt37
mfl134
BurningAlgebra
shawnad2006

Current Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Slinkydink


Please choose a leader and then, by 1900BGG Thursday, GeekMail JeffProbst61 the names of ONE person to transfer at the end of this round. Await further instructions about this round's Challenge!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Avatar
mbmbmb
I have no idea what is happening.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Sommers
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Hello cave dwellers.

Blue or Red in charge over here?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Sommers
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
whisper bt
whisper shawna
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
I have no idea what is happening.


Don't worry I'll fill you in if/when I have an idea of what is happening.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BurningAlgebra wrote:
whisper bt
whisper shawna


Intriguing.

Whisper Brick

Offer coreveal Slinky
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bt37 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
I have no idea what is happening.


Don't worry I'll fill you in if/when I have an idea of what is happening.


Oh right. Jarek is untrustworthy. Fact.

Jarek care to prove me wrong? Private reveal to me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Sommers
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
reply bt
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
I have no idea what is happening.

Hellooooo friend.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BurningAlgebra wrote:
reply bt


reply Brick
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Sommers
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
reply bt
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BurningAlgebra wrote:
reply bt


1.


2.
Apparently. That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bt37 wrote:


Offer coreveal Slinky


accept
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Brick.

2.
thumbsup

Whisper Slinky
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Offer Caitlin coreveal
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bt I agree with everything and think that's a great plan.
I'm happy to work with all greys who want to win.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Avatar
mbmbmb
slinkydink wrote:
bt I agree with everything and think that's a great plan.
I'm happy to work with all greys who want to win.


thumbsup
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Probst

2R1B
msg tools
Avatar
!!!Challenge Time!!!


All right, welcome to this round's TEAM challenge.

So last round, you learned a little about the value of knowing about the secrets of your fellow castaways. But it's also important to know a little about how the opposing tribe thinks and operates, too. And this round, you'll be tested on how well you can predict the opposite tribe.

Your original instructions were for the leader of the tribe to pick ONE person to send over to the other tribe at the end of the round. Along with this pick, the leader of this room will also predict who from the other room is getting sent over HERE for round 5.

Get it right, and you'll be allowed to send not one, but TWO people over this round. Get it wrong, and it's one person transferred over as usual. So leader, this round please submit:

1) Original transfer,
2) Your prediction, and
3) Extra transfer in case your prediction is correct.

And of course, if you're OK with just the one transfer, you can just skip steps 2 & 3. Leaders, seek input from your trusted sources on this one -- this could be a HUGE advantage for your tribe.

Good luck, Cave tribe!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Sommers
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
whisper bt
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BurningAlgebra wrote:
whisper bt


1. I can't trust you with that information and there's no reason for you to know either, you don't need to know specifics

2. Not gonna happen

Shawna did Brick visit the burial ground last round?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bt37 wrote:
bt37 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
I have no idea what is happening.


Don't worry I'll fill you in if/when I have an idea of what is happening.


Oh right. Jarek is untrustworthy. Fact.

Jarek care to prove me wrong? Private reveal to me.
Hey wait, I was busy yesterday and apparently forgot to reveal to you. But we're good. Just vote for Mike and we'll crush those Blue fools!
Vote Mike
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JarekWarsaw wrote:
bt37 wrote:
bt37 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
I have no idea what is happening.


Don't worry I'll fill you in if/when I have an idea of what is happening.


Oh right. Jarek is untrustworthy. Fact.

Jarek care to prove me wrong? Private reveal to me.
Hey wait, I was busy yesterday and apparently forgot to reveal to you. But we're good. Just vote for Mike and we'll crush those Blue fools!
Vote Mike


[sarcasm]Hey guys, silly Jarek forgot to reveal to me, but we're all good now, I think we should trust him. Also we should vote Mike.[/sarcasm]

Nobody quote me without including those sarcasm brackets
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Avatar
mbmbmb
bt37 wrote:
BurningAlgebra wrote:
whisper bt


1. I can't trust you with that information and there's no reason for you to know either, you don't need to know specifics

2. Not gonna happen

Shawna did Brick visit the burial ground last round?


He did not. But Slathe's prize may have been a one time Mad Scientist ability, unless he was just messing with me. He asked if I wanted to become blue and I said no. If that is true, then he swapped Brick and Natalie.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
bt37 wrote:
BurningAlgebra wrote:
whisper bt


1. I can't trust you with that information and there's no reason for you to know either, you don't need to know specifics

2. Not gonna happen

Shawna did Brick visit the burial ground last round?


He did not. But Slathe's prize may have been a one time Mad Scientist ability, unless he was just messing with me. He asked if I wanted to become blue and I said no. If that is true, then he swapped Brick and Natalie.


Brick told me Slathe used an ability on him, but not a swap roles ability. This is absurd. Either Slathe and/or Brick has been making imaginary prize conditions up.

Ok well Reds don't share anything with Brick until he shows someone his role.

Offer coreveal Brick
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Whisper BT
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.