Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After they've been acquired, what does one do with VP markers (the ones that accumulate on buildings)? I get that they're scored immediately, but is there any reason for a user to hold onto them (e.g. some building I've missed, or a lord I haven't read yet that gives end game points based on how many chits you have, etc), or should we just return them to the supply?

I didn't see where the manual addressed this, if anywhere at all.

p.s. I read the developer postmortem on this title and really enjoyed it. However, I find it odd that they gave a shout out to Agricola, yet never mentioned the word "Caylus."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
Return to supply. No need to keep them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
p.s. I read the developer postmortem on this title and really enjoyed it. However, I find it odd that they gave a shout out to Agricola, yet never mentioned the word "Caylus."

He neither played nor heard of Caylus prior to designing the game. It did not influence him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.