Subject: PDF rules out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Dobson
United Kingdom
Grange-Over-Sands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just received my copy of the pdf rules. They look very nice. Just waiting for the actual game now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't downloaded mine yet, but I love the look of the Dreadball rulebook
It is like reading a magazine, great photos and layout

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only thing I would have liked to have in the rulebook is faction lists showing available models, stats and points costs. Could have started putting together Strike Team rosters while awaiting the December arrival of the giant box full o' stuff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Dobson
United Kingdom
Grange-Over-Sands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jake (the Designer) has just posted this on his blog:

"Also, many of you have realised that the DZ rulebook doesn't include a stat list. This means that you need the cards to play, which you haven't got yet. At least, not the final versions. This was an oversight on our part and not intentional - we want you to play it!

Having looked at the final files we have for cards, they're not in a printer friendly version at all. Well, they're printer friendly, if by printer you mean the guys who have a factory that knocks these things out in high resolution by the tens of thousands. Not if you want a single copy without eating 3 whole toner cartridges. It'll take them a little while to sort out all the decks into a friendlier format and with the Mars Attacks KS finishing this weekend they just aren't going to have time till early next week. Sorry about that. It's not forgotten though."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.