Popular Tags: [View All]
Leevi Rantala
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AFP reported yesterday that:

"Colombia's government and the FARC guerrilla group reached agreement Wednesday on the rebels' participation in politics once they end their near 50-year insurgency, the two sides announced.

"We have reached fundamental agreement on the second point of the agenda," they said in a joint statement read out by a Cuban diplomat, Rodolfo Benitez."

Source: AFP

Now how to translate this news into a card for the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peder Bergenwall
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
Just saw this on Reuters as well. Thankfully, the game isn't set in the present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ocean Druen
United States
Buffalo Grove
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the games of this I played I was government and was working actively with the FARC to eliminate the other two factions (who we let grow too big).

Although truth be told with this conflict this is not the first time they have had this type of decision. I would imagine in this case it would be embodied when the FARC has been beaten down so much that cooperation with the government would be their only option to get back into the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.