Christian Strain
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I was answering a general "I dislike Kickstarter because I'm bad at picking Kickstarters that are good and successful" thread and I said something like, "Everyone complains when something goes wrong on a Kickstarter, bu no one ever announces that everything went fine". So I'm doing that. Feel free to add your success stories.

This week I got Council of Verona in the mail and played it today. It was a quick to learn, easy to grasp, and a fun little game. For so few components there's a lot of strategy to the game. I didn't have any issues with rules or strange circumstances that popped up. You can tell it was a well rounded game and it came in the mail in time!

I've also received QuarantineZ with a great surprise at how well and neat everything played a while back. Kudos to both campaigns!

I just recently got Compounded, but I haven't had the chance to play it yet. Great quality on the pieces though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen OConnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Glass Bead Board Games
badge
Read my blog
mbmbmbmbmb
The creators of Dungeon Roll posted update frequently, right up until I received my game. The game was pretty much on time, and I was more than happy with what I got in the post. So happy in fact, that I have just backed the Dungeon Roll: Winter Heroes Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are all kickstarters I have backed and received.

Zombicide
The Resistance: Avalon
DrunkQuest
Ground Floor and its freebie Skyline

Apparently Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia will be turning up in the next few days

Not board game related:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554355176/games-and-gear...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to nominate Canterbury and Shadows over the Empire. Both have excellent quality components, good gameplay and the communication was swift and to-the-point throughout the KS project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charlie reif
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like all of these games that were kickstarted. I participated in most of these kickstarter campaigns and think I got my monies worth from each one. A few I purchased after I played them, because of the quality of the game.

Eight-Minute Empire
City of Iron
The Manhattan Project
Empires of the Void
Eminent Domain
Ground Floor
Edo

These are all finely made games. Components and game play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed and received:

FrankenDie
Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game
Compounded
Dungeon Roll

Receiving soon(ish):
Coup
Shadows over the Empire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am very satisfied with the entire campaign and received product for Canterbury!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I give high marks to the creators of both City of Iron and Mars Needs Mechanics...both very playable games. Even though MNM was a few months late in the delivery, their follow-up on Updates was unparalleled.

Great Job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.