flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
spritey wrote:
Just wondering...

I submitted one, but it was never approved... Maybe someone else can suggest an update?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clicking on the "wrong website?" link explained what is happening: Links to pages selling the game itself are not allowed in the text for a game, because they compete with BGG ads. It also explained what needs to happen:

"Pre-order links can be added to the version that is being pre-ordered or crowdfunded, and if the start and end-dates of the project are entered, the link will appear in the Pre-Order field of the game header while the game is being funded."

So, I think if ckirkman adds the KS link as a pre-order for the DHM version, it will magically appear above. Anyone could do it, but I suggest only one person actually do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
peakhope wrote:
So, I think if ckirkman adds the KS link as a pre-order for the DHM version, it will magically appear above. Anyone could do it, but I suggest only one person actually do so.

Kirkman was too lazy to do it, but I've put the info in place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
W Eric Martin wrote:
peakhope wrote:

Kirkman was too lazy to do it, but I've put the info in place.

Glad you've got our back, Eric. I'm also glad they pay you the big bucks at BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.