Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I roll two pins I can pin my opponent twice in a row, and they need to deal with each one, one after the other. What if they manage to reverse the first of my pins and then pin me? What happens to my other pin opportunity? Does it go in reserve and I get it if I manage to get out of the pin I am now in? What if I actually manage to reverse the reversed pin?

*confused face*

LOVE the game by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Boyd
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ian,

we are glad you are enjoying the game.

If you have held over 2 pin results in one round and your opponent reverses the pin on your first attempt; providing you manage to escape that reverse/pin you can still attempt to pin your opponent again after that using your other held pin result.

Yes it is possible to reverse a reverse
(and to reverse a reversed reverse, and to reverse a reversed reverse reverse an to reverse a - well you get the picture)

But remember, anyone who escapes a pin and then faces another pin on the same round will lose one dice when they try to save from the second pin attempt. (they need to get 3 saves in 3 rolls with only 3 dice).

hope that helps
Leo Boyd
Backspindle Games

Viva Luchador!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.