Subject: Lobber Crew clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oren kostin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
the card reads: Kingdom. Action: Sacrifice this unit to force an opponent to sacrifice a unit he controls, if able.

After the orc player sacrifices the unit, who decides which unit to sacrifice in the opponent zone? the orc player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ste gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your opponent sacrifices a unit he controls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Snow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... of his choosing, since the effect isn't targeted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The targeted player, I think. You sacrifice Lobber Crew, name an opponent, they're forced to choose and sacrifice a unit they control.

Also, I don't think they can use a card like Slave Pen or Grudge Thrower to gain a benefit from sacrificing their unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ste gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StarkeRealm wrote:
The targeted player, I think. You sacrifice Lobber Crew, name an opponent, they're forced to choose and sacrifice a unit they control.

Also, I don't think they can use a card like Slave Pen or Grudge Thrower to gain a benefit from sacrificing their unit.

You are right as you cant sacrifice in response to sacrificing gaining both effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oren kostin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
thx for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Snow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the opponent controls a single unit, he can sacrifice it to a card like Slave Pens in response to your triggering of the Lobber Crew. If he controls more than one, and he responds with Slave Pens to your Lobber Crew, he'll have to sacrifice one of the remaining ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.