Popular Tags: [View All]
Leslie Spain
United States
Greenville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Everybody,

I am preparing a budget for my very first Gen Con and I know one of the things I want to do is go to the AEG Board Game Night. Does anybody know what the average cost of this event is?

Also, how much should I buget over this for events? My husband and I live on a tight budget and I will have to stick to this as close as possible.

Thanks!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jenkins
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Hunky-dory.
mbmbmbmbmb
AEG's Board Game Night has been $32 per person for the last three (I believe) years. Events are, on average, fairly cheap. Most fall somewhere between free and around $6. Events that cost much more than that are typically larger affairs. The most expensive event I've ever attended was $20, and that was a Dungeons and Dragons event that had a lot of goodies and was fully catered. Luckily they post a (nearly) complete event listing several months before Gen Con starts. $100 would be a generous budget for the two of you, maybe slightly more if you plan on attending the board game library multiple times. Unused event tickets are also refundable at the end of the convention. This year was the first time that I did multiple events, and I only spent about $30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.