Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Stuart
Scotland
Penicuik
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks

I recently heard about Krosmaster Arena, and have a copy of the game arriving from Amazon.co.uk today. I'm very envious of the Kickstarter bonuses.

Just wondered if where the best place to buy add-on packs etc. I live in Edinburgh, and tried my local games shop with no joy. Amazon have some, but I'm not sure if they have all that are available in the UK.

Is it worth buying from France? Are the English cards/mini-maps available to download?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a shop called guys that game in Stoke that have expansion 1-6 in stock. http://www.ninjasvspirates.co.uk/ninjacart/index.php?dispatc...
Have not bought anything from them myself.
Glad I got the kickstarter with all the resin terrain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stuart
Scotland
Penicuik
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link Mason.

The resin terrain looks soooo good! Very jealous! How much did it end up costing you in pounds?

My game arrived today, and sadly Queen of the Tofus is missing an arm (not just broken, missing completely). cry

I've emailed marketing@ggdistribution.com. How are they are replacing figures or sending out missing pieces to the UK?

I would return the game to Amazon, but I'm likely to get another broken figure so would rather not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try not to think about how much it cost, definitely not in front of the wife (there was a 3 with two other figures) but the Morora XXL does look good on my shelf.
I managed to get replacements relatively easily and quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stuart
Scotland
Penicuik
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Yeah, that ain't cheap! I'm not telling my wife I spent £50 on the base game!

Did you need to send your broken figures back to Japanime or did they just send new ones out?

I haven't heard back from them yet. Worst comes to the worst, I guess I can always send the whole game back to Amazon for a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They just sent replacements.
Hopefully they don't take too long getting back to you.
My pledge did get me all the models from this set along with the promos.
There is another 40ish figures to come probably next year along with frigost expansion board and Krosmaster Quest which uses the minatures in an adventuring game. I'm hoping this is not till after Christmas as I have already spent too much on board games this year
I do pass all my purchases past my wife but as she is my main gaming partner I have to check if I will be able to get her to play it. Also fortunate to have a very good FLGS called Shire Games where I can go to play games on Thursday night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.