United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TW Fans,

If you truly enjoy this game, you have to check out Michael Arrighi's video play-through of Scenario #1 (Post #1916). It's brilliantly presented for those of you who are newbies (aren't we all?!) or those who would dare to claim veteran status.

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The same video is here on BGG as well. Very nicely done. While a bit pricey for me at the moment TW is definitely on my radar for purchase. Hope to see more of these videos to get me to commit the coins to buy it. Having just recently purchased Guns of Gettysburg, The Supreme Commander and The Dark Valley my wife "forbids" me from buying any more games for a while. So I may have to do it secretly. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Chris...I didn't see the video over here, as well.

I can tell you that I have play-tested over two dozen games during the last few years and have not bought any as I've been trying to find one which satisfies my need for strategic-level thinking, along with a rich economic, diplomatic, and variant-laden experience.

If you haven't had a chance to read them, Michael A. and I have each written reviews, so hopefully, you'll get a chance to read them when you have an opportunity. Secret buying...hahaha!

Cheers,
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.