Subject: Pre-orders update? Any U.S. (non-Essen) pre-orders still waiting? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered Legacy along with Theseus and the Robinson Crusoe expansion. I did not go to Essen, so mine was just a delivery to the U.S. It sounds like other U.S. customers have already gotten all three games, though it's not clear if these are Essen pick-ups and if the customers ordered all three games or just individual games.

Anyone else in the U.S. (or elsewhere) still waiting on their three-game package? Is there any info on if they have all shipped yet? I have a game day set up this weekend, and we were specifically wanting to play Legacy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my package in yesterday, in Portland, OR. Preordered all three. Yours should be in soon, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thx. That is encouraging. Have fun playing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only ordered Legacy and it was a pretty early pre-order but nothing so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Von Sock
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered Legacy on Sept. 8th and still waiting. In Atlanta, GA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc H
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered LEGACY and THESEUS in early October, and the box just arrived a few moments ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szience Man
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered VOTB and Legacy back in September and have not heard or received anything in Colorado either, but hopeful for this weekend based on the other posters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piston Broke
Japan
Nagoya
flag msg tools
Come on molasses
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently everything is with the posty and he is very close to my house in Japan right now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only ordered Legacy and nothing in IL yet. How is the game being shipped, USPS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Duman
United States
O Fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered Sep 18, Legacy and Voyage of the Beagle--still waiting in VA soblue

Mine arrived today, and no dings or dents on the boxes, so now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Herring
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine here in Texas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine just arrived here in the Philadelphia area. Wooden box, pre-order without other games confirmed the same day Ignacy offered the 3-game bundle. No damage. The wooden box is GORGEOUS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szience Man
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine last night with VOTB played half a game last night and playing a solo game as soon as my daughter falls asleep. Really excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh... Still waiting on mine. I had set aside last Sunday and tomorrow as potential game days to play Legacy. Alas, it looks like it will need to wait at least another week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today in IL. Packing box was battered, but the packing kept my game box safe. Can't wait to try it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Tierney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived in Portland last week. Box was battered, but each game was individually wrapped in bubble wrap and nothing inside was damaged.

Love the coffee cup, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first 2 player game last night. Very fun. Definitely changing strategy next time. Beat my wife by 2 honor!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy crap, I just assumed things were held up. I ordered all three games the day the sales went live, and have received neither game nor shipping notification.

I came to check this out because I noticed Legacy is now available from Coolstuff for, um, significantly less than I paid. And the promo items are, I believe, available here on the Geek.

Not feeling great about that . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
Holy crap, I just assumed things were held up. I ordered all three games the day the sales went live, and have received neither game nor shipping notification.

I came to check this out because I noticed Legacy is now available from Coolstuff for, um, significantly less than I paid. And the promo items are, I believe, available here on the Geek.

Although I actually received my copy, I got equally screwed. I paid more than twice the price of the game to have it imported and the following weekend my FLGS had copies. Makes you feel all good inside, doesn't it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Donley
United States
New Philadelphia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have not got my copy either. And the several emails sent to Portal remain unanswered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoninGargoyle wrote:
I still have not got my copy either. And the several emails sent to Portal remain unanswered.

I contacted Ignacy directly through BGG as I wasn't getting any information for a while. He took a few days to respond but eventually did.

The resolution to my questions were not adequately answered in regards to why in my initial order and quick e-mail responses that the game was going to be in my hands before Essen. In my PM's in November the excuse I was told was that it was a "pre-order", that I understood, but the email information I had received prior to Essen said that the "pre-order" would have been in hand way before I actually received it.

I won't order/pre-order through Portal in the future. This was my first experience with any of their games also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven't gotten mine either Appears to be a U.S. Postal Service issue, as it cleared U.S. customs on Nov. 6, but has had no tracking since then. But I am working with Portal and expect a resolution soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Donley
United States
New Philadelphia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got my copy today. Hopefully the rest of you that are waiting will get yours too.

And as Thomas said, because of the lack of communication, I will not be ordering directly from Portal again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:

For whatever it's worth, after putting up the quoted post, I shot an email off to Ignacy. It took a little while, but I did hear back and Portal send me a new set of games and a tracking number.

I consider that good customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Marshall
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
We Are DEVO!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
ohbalto wrote:

For whatever it's worth, after putting up the quoted post, I shot an email off to Ignacy. It took a little while, but I did hear back and Portal send me a new set of games and a tracking number.

I consider that good customer service.

I also have been waiting quite a long time. I was given a tracking number, but that package was mysteriously lost in Colorado. Portal got back to me quickly when I notified them and have sent another copy (with a new tracking number). I'm hoping THIS package has better luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.