Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CJ
United Kingdom
Colchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
WGG - it's been 16 days since you told us that pre-ordered copies of Rogue Agent were held up in customs and wouldn't make it to Spiel. Since then there's been no update on the issue that I can see on BGG, your website, or facebook.

When can those of us who have pre-ordered and paid for our copies expect them to be dispatched?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Stepper
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wondering about this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny de Vries
Netherlands
2e Exloermond
Drenthe
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
deromit wrote:
I was wondering about this as well.

Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".

After the initial production delays, we were unpleasantly surprised (in the days just before Spiel) by the customs delay. One week after we faced this delay we finally got the games from this container in our warehouse.

In the quality control we faced two new problems with the assembly.

One problem is already solved, we printed the stickersheet again here in Europe and have the replacements in our warehouse.

We are now working hard on the other problem and expect to get the replacements in the next week.

The orders without ROGUE AGENT are shipped already, but the huge amount of orders with ROGUE AGENT included will have to wait until we solved the problems. We do not want to ship a game that is not OK.

Although most of the delay is caused by external factors, we know that we have to provide a sollution. And we will.

White Goblin Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.