Eric J. Boyd
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm breaking out some of my old CCGs (Warlord: Saga of the Storm and Overpower) to play with my kids, and I'd like to get some more cards for them. I have some board games and RPGs listed for sale that I'm willing to trade. I also might trade other board games for the right offer. I also might consider a purchase (through BGG, of course).

For Warlord, I only played the game through the base set of Campaign Edition. So I'm interested in pretty much anything (Warlords, bulk commons/uncommons, etc.) from after that point. So if you've got cards taking up room in your closet or garage, here's your chance!

For Overpower, I played for the life of the game, so I'm looking for extras. I'd be most interested in a large number of cards (heroes, power cards, specials, etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I can hook you up. Let me review my stuff when I get home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure that I have 4-5 starter decks and several boosters for overpower. All opened but either never used or played once. I also have a how to play comic book that had been given out.

If you have interest, PM me and I'll get specifics on which decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Maes
Belgium
Genappe (Loupoigne)
Brabant Wallon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Eric,

Still have warlord as singles cards if you need some

Best

Eric too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric J. Boyd
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to everyone who has contacted me so far.

I'm still looking to trade for or purchase (through BGG, of course) Overpower CCG cards, particularly 4-stat cards. If anyone has a bunch of cards sitting around, please let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal.

If anyone has a lot of Warlord CCG cards, particularly from Epic Edition or later, I may be interested in that as well.

Happy New Year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.