Dennis Barter
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind of a tough call here, being central Mississippi and all, but looking for a boardgame or cardgame group in this area. I am open to play anything and I tend to lose close games, so you want to have fun and win, lets get a group going!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
Egon060 wrote:
Kind of a tough call here, being central Mississippi and all, but looking for a boardgame or cardgame group in this area. I am open to play anything and I tend to lose close games, so you want to have fun and win, lets get a group going!

Hmm, maybe geekmail
Cory Duplantis
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If he's not still living in Starkville, he could likely point you in the right direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Barter
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, will do just that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
purplemonkey emi
msg tools
My husband and I are in southwest MS (Natchez) and are starting a twice a month board and card gaming group-- depending on where you are in central MS, it might be a stretch-- but any info you've found on MS groups would be super helpful to us, and/or you're welcome to info about ours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Smith
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
purplemonkeyemi wrote:
My husband and I are in southwest MS (Natchez) and are starting a twice a month board and card gaming group-- depending on where you are in central MS, it might be a stretch-- but any info you've found on MS groups would be super helpful to us, and/or you're welcome to info about ours!
There are a few of us in Jackson and Vicksburg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MSGreg wrote:
purplemonkeyemi wrote:
There are a few of us in Jackson and Vicksburg.

Here is a link to the meetup group

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
purplemonkey emi
msg tools
Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.