Apologies if these have been asked before, but I can't find them...
1. Retreat is never mandatory, rather the defender can choose to retreat to avoid step losses?
2. Can an in-range HQ be used to support follow-up attacks?
Thks for any help.
1. Second bullet under 22.214.171.124 -
"Defender losses: If there are defender losses, up to half of
these losses (rounded down) may be taken by retreating; see
126.96.36.199, below. Take step losses first; and then retreat all
2. Second paragraph of 13.1.1 -
"An HQ may add its CS to one battle per phase, as long as it has
not been itself attacked in the same phase."
Since Combat and Follow-up Combat are separate phases, answer is yes.
- Last edited Thu Nov 7, 2013 8:14 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Nov 7, 2013 8:13 pm
Chris has it right from what I see.
Acting Developer The Supreme Commander