Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here.

Got mine last night! Time to HB for the first time in a long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Azeltir wrote:
Time to HB for the first time in a long time.

Agreed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ Endtyme
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does anyone know what the UK release date is going to be yet? As usual very limited info on it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin W.
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
yeah, I'm loving the way that Tyr's hand and (appropriately) project Wotan synergize with Wotan. Stronger together, anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil G
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tjendtyme wrote:
Does anyone know what the UK release date is going to be yet? As usual very limited info on it...

I've never seen an exact date quoted for any pack, but it's usually been 3-4 weeks after the US release in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bwald wrote:
yeah, I'm loving the way that Tyr's hand and (appropriately) project Wotan synergize with Wotan. Stronger together, anyone?

Tyr's Hand doesn't synergize too well, actually. If they spend the two clicks, three credits, program trashing, and brain damage, they didn't break any subroutines and Tyr's Hand has no trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Azeltir wrote:
bwald wrote:

Tyr's Hand doesn't synergize too well, actually. If they spend the two clicks, three credits, program trashing, and brain damage, they didn't break any subroutines and Tyr's Hand has no trigger.

Dang. And all I got from that pesky runner was two clicks, three credits, a trashed program, and a brain damage. That sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.