Tony Gascon
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello My fellow gamers

My name is Tony

I'm looking to start up a netrunner league in Ottawas west end (kanata) i have a few players interested in starting organized play, but we need a few more people who are interested in coming out for games.

The two days the local store (Kobolds Corner) I'm working with are: Thirsday evenings starting at 6 going till 9 or Sundays from 12noon till 5.

Any players interested please contact me and I'd be more than happy to give you more details.

Thanks and hope to see some people come out to game soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi Tony!
I would be interested in a weekday meetup in kanata since I am working in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not just use Kanata Board Gamers?

They meet regularly, have been doing so for years, and you don't have to worry about numbers (they already have great numbers).

Talk to Steve Larkin.
goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gascon
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the suggestion I'll be getting in contact with him.

-Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck Tony! We can't be enough to play that awesome game! Maybe one day you will come over the bridge and play some games with us. Once you are settled on a location and time, let me know and I will pass the word within the grid members.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gascon
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vuud wrote:
Good luck Tony! We can't be enough to play that awesome game! Maybe one day you will come over the bridge and play some games with us. Once you are settled on a location and time, let me know and I will pass the word within the grid members.

Thanks for your support.

Location has been settled on just trying to figure out the date.

Store is Kobolds Corner in Kanata 430 Hazeldean road.

Also great new looks like in either February or March the store will be holding a Store Championship if all goes well with getting a community established.

Can you say full art Katie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are all suckers for Full Art Cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregor Terrill
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vuud wrote:
We are all suckers for Full Art Cards.

What's that? Full Art Coasters? devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe P
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IrEs wrote:

The two days the local store (Kobolds Corner) I'm working with are: Thursday evenings starting at 6 going till 9 or Sundays from 12noon till 5.

isn't Thursday already Warhammer/Warmachine night?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gascon
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
y3ol wrote:
IrEs wrote:

The two days the local store (Kobolds Corner) I'm working with are: Thursday evenings starting at 6 going till 9 or Sundays from 12noon till 5.

isn't Thursday already Warhammer/Warmachine night?

I have talked to the owner and gotten some table space to play some games. The minis players will have the same tables they always have

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gascon
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello My Gamers,

So sorry for the long absence life and work got a little out of hand.

That being said the league now has a set start date The 8th of January 2014.

I am also organizing a learn to play day at the store for Saturday the 4th so if anyone is interested in learning or teaching someone else to play that's the day.

Hope to see you come out in the new year. I'll be at the store tonight if anyone would be interested in a game.

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.