Bob Gabel
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Secretly John Masanori
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Due to rampant post deletion, here are said links.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4486 For FFG News Article.

Relevant General Forum Post: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1067240/drafting-comes-t...

Yeah, but it's in news, where it should be! :P I appreciate people reposting exciting announcements to news, since I don't blanket subscribe to the general forum. Even if it's just a, "News! Here is the link to the article, here is the link to the general thread," I am ok with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ironically, you didn't include a link to it. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ironically I included the ling to the FFG page, but deleted the OP cause it was a repost I didn't saw in the "News" forums.

Here's the link I had put in my OP: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4486

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gabel
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Secretly John Masanori
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Ironically, you didn't include a link to it. :whistle:

Lol, looks like everyone involved above me deleted their posts, and thus all the links. I guess I will add them in so that we have them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah.

I really hate how BGG handles deleted posts. There should at least be a [POST DELETED], because otherwise someone ends up either looking like a loon talking to themselves or, in this case, ends up looking like the original poster of a thread they didn't post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Asmor wrote:
Ah.

I really hate how BGG handles deleted posts. There should at least be a [POST DELETED], because otherwise someone ends up either looking like a loon talking to themselves or, in this case, ends up looking like the original poster of a thread they didn't post.

That's why I always try to quote the post so it remains even if later deleted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.